Friday, October 7, 2011

Fashion Show Time!

No, this isn't another fashion post, but my friends and I decided to take model pictures today by going all out. We did full on MAC make- up, pretty dresses, and hair styling. These are the first pictures of me I'm posting from the front. These were taken of me, *Bianca, and Sydney. For Sydney and Bianca: If you want me to post more pictures of us or you guys message me via Facebook! My face looks kind of orange, because it's Bianca's make- up and she's obviously a lot tanner than me. So here are the pictures:
(Me doing an over the shoulder. Photo creds to Sydney and Bianca for the pose.)
(Me doing some-what Audrey Hepburn pose. Photo creds to Sydney)
 
(Me just being a sweetie! Photo creds to Sydney.)
(Bianca and I. My eyes are closed intentionally. Photo creds to Sydney.)
(Sydney and me being sympathetic. Photo creds to Bianca.)

There are many more pictures, but I will need to get permission from Sydney and Bianca to show them. Post your opinions in the comments my lovelies! Till then,
Bless ya! Love ya!
Kailyn Wolffe

*All the names marked with a "*" are NOT real. I made them up myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment