Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Day 2 in a Very Hot Room

It was my second day of high school today and I've just realized a big problem. None of my classrooms have air conditioning! You may be saying "What's so bad about that?" Well where I live we've been having bipolar weather; in the morning it's been 52 degrees outside and by the afternoon it reaches 80 degrees in some classrooms. It's not fun to be in 80 degree weather in skinny jeans.
Enough with my complaining, let's move on with stories of the day. For starters I made it to my bus on time- *silent cheers*- and since my mom wasn't home to take a "first day of high school" picture of me, I got one today. What I find very funny is my history teacher (who for your sake as the reader I'm just going to call all the teachers Ms. Class they teach [i.e. Ms. Spanish I]) accidentally curses in class which is kind of funny considering she gasps and covers her mouth.
In my gym class I have 7 of my closest friends in it. Even though we see each other a lot, we usually greet each other like this:


And I'm not exaggerating. I don't know about you, but when I walk into a room talking and laughing with a big group of people I always feel a lot cooler for whatever reason. When I walked into the other gym- the teachers were going to tell the freshman and sophomore girls about lockers- I felt like I was walking in with my friends Sydney, *Dana, and *Lexi looking like this:


When we probably looked like this:



That's what friends are for I guess. Gym class was pretty boring all and all, but I got to giggle with my friends! I have to finally start my homework. (I know! Second day and homework?!?! *sigh...*)
Bless ya! Love ya!
Kailyn Wolffe

*All names marked with a "*" are NOT real names. They are made up.

No comments:

Post a Comment