Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Small Acts of Sympathy

So I'm sure you guys have heard of my friend *Bianca. Well, today at color guard practice Bianca got a call from her Nana saying that her mom was in the Emergency Room. Bianca was embarrassed crying in front of people she's only known for about a week. But when she was in the hallway with a few tears dripping down her face, just about every person that pasted asked what was wrong and if she was alright. It's hard to believe that if she did this during a normal school day, most of the popular kids who she's known for years would just walk right by, yet these people in marching band that she hardly knows are comforting her. I think that just the fact these people stopped to tell her everything was going to be okay cheered Bianca up a bit. There were a lot of hugs like these going around Bianca:
imageimageimageimageimageimage

And my favorite:
image

Hopefully Bianca's mom is okay. I have tomorrow and Friday off for a Jewish new year, so I have a sleepover with Emily tomorrow night. (: Don't be surprised if I don't post anything tomorrow. The show premiere of Suburgatory is on tonight. It's a show about a girl who moves from New York City to the suburbs and everyone in the suburbs is plastic. I want to see realistic it is from my town. From the looks of it, it's pretty accurate. I'm either going to make a new post for my review on it or just edit this one with an update. It should be interesting.
I missed "Glee" last night! D: Plus Hulu's being a butt now so I can't watch it. According to my friends it has a lot of inside jokes in it. I'm watching "The Middle" right now and who do I see? CHORD OVERSTREET!! In case you don't know know, Chord Overstreet played Sam on "Glee" and in case you forgot who Sam was, here's a hint:

*Mouth waters* Well I have to go. Till then,
Bless ya! Love ya!
Kailyn Wolffe

image

*All names marked with a "*" are NOT real. I made them up myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment