Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Fashion Forward Day 7

"Ooh, ooh, la, la, la. We love designer."


-Lady Gaga, Fashion


Yes everyone, it's part 2 of my fashion post! Here's the schedule of this post. It will start with more of my fashion discussion then move on to what happened in school today. Now let's continue more with fashion. Another trending style I'v been seeing are messenger/over-the-shoulder bags specifically vintage Coach styled- leather with a buckle lock. My favorite one of these bags was one my almost-friend *Tabitha has. It's a vintage Coach that is white leather and has tan leather on the inner part of the strap and on the stitching. It's so fetch (Mean Girls <3).
The funny thing about fashion is you can take a look at something so outrageous in a runway show or editorial and pick out what's going to be in style. Take this Prada editorial for example:

I don't know about you, but I think those hats are adorable and hysterical! Now, I know most of you will take one look at those hats and say, "Ew, I would never wear one of those." Look closely at the hats though. You can tell fur hats will be in style. Don't like fur hats? Bright color hats will really lighten up this fall and winter. Fashion isn't always what it seems. That is the end of today's fashion report.

Now time to move onto school. Tabitha and I are talking a lot more. What's a lot of fun is we had to go to a guidance thing, and rather than talking to the 2 other girls with us she talked to me! *Katy and I also talked after biology. What I find really interesting is the guys who never looked twice at me in middle school are talking to me in math class. In Spanish class there's this really nice girl who sits next to me named *Sara. She was quiet when we first met, but now we're becoming closer. There's this other girl in my Spanish class named *Maria, or as I like to call her Bit (big tits... I make a lot of movie references). She's a big one of these girls in my school:
She actually does kind of look like Jwoww and Snooki. From the hair, to the tan, to the boobs... except hers are real.

I wanted to get her to like me, so I tried talking to her for the first time because in my mind it goes like this. Talking -> More Talking -> Friendship -> Make More Friends -> Awesome High School Party Invites. I know it's unlikely, but I'm onto stage 2 with Katy and Tabitha! I needed to talk to her at some point to start the awesome party scale, so I looked for my first greeting that I found in her soccer uniform. Our very, very, very, very short end of the day conversation went like this:

Me: "Your name's Maria, right?" (Well no duh, I've known you sense seventh grade summer camp, I have friends talk about you and your massive boobs, we're Facebook friends, plus we have 2 classes together... in a row... that we just went to!"
Maria: "Yeah."
Me: "Good luck at the soccer game tonight."
Maria: *In an actual happy tone* "Oh, thank you!"

Then we both ran off to our lockers and left for the bus. My first interaction with Maria was pretty good in my opinion! I have talked to a lot of populars and gotten the "Oh...thanks..." response and I could tell Maria actually meant her thank you. I'll try to get a few more words in with Maria tomorrow and give you a review on that. I have to go now- Bones is on! Till then,
Bless ya! Love ya!
Kailyn Wolffe


P.S. Glee Countdown! 6 days, 2 hours, and 7 minutes!

*All the names marked with a "*" are NOT real. I made them up.

No comments:

Post a Comment