Monday, September 12, 2011

Sleeping Through Day 5


I couldn't fall asleep last night for whatever reason and somehow my mom messed up my alarm clock so it was 15 minutes fast. I was really tired overall. I was very annoyed at my English teacher today. Since it was 9:30 and I was still really tired when I got to her class I was a little crabby. I got really annoyed that I had to take pre- reading notes on To Kill a Mockingbird since I already read most of it, but what are you going to do?
In homeroom I had a good conversation with *Tabitha. I'm still debating whether she actually wanted to talk to me or she just had no one to talk to. I don't care though since Tabitha's nice to me. After Biology *Katy and I walked to gym together. We're starting to become closer and are almost becoming friends. Katy sparked up a conversation today for a change. Her starting a conversation is bigger than it sounds since I only have so many conversation starters.
I just realized I never told you guys about my best friend Emily. I was the new girl in my town in 4th grade and had no clue who anyone was or where anything was. Emily was the girl who got me from the office and showed me where everything was. I never mentioned her on here since this is mainly a school based blog and Emily and I don't have any classes together this year- not even lunch :(. The reason why I brought her up is we're probably going to hang out this weekend and there will be a post about it if we do- with pictures! Here's a picture of us in my front yard.

Us before we went to see the "Glee! Live Concert Movie"- which we're featured in! Our shirts say Lopez and Pierce since we're as close as Brittney and Santana.

So today was another gym class day where it felt like we were walking in looking like this (Yes,we're the cast of The Secret Life of an American Teenager.):

I knew we weren't because everyone- including the gym teachers- were looking at us like this:

^^  Chris Colfer forever <3. Any who, the new season of Glee is coming out  in one week, one day, 2 hours, and 49 minutes and I'm so excited! I have to finish going over my monologue for school. Till then,
Bless ya! Love ya!
Kailyn Wolffe

*All of the names marked with a "*" are NOT real. I just made them up.

No comments:

Post a Comment