Monday, September 26, 2011

Monday back!

Unfortunately, it's Monday. This morning was pretty good, early afternoon/late morning was bad, end of the day was good again! So this morning I wore jeans then realized I should wear shorts so I got changed and put my lunch money in my shorts, but my parents thought they were too short so I brought them to school with me to change into after gym class since I have my class with the hottest classroom in it. This morning though my friend *Lexi had a skirt on and she didn't like wearing a skirt so I let her wear my shorts. My friend got excited because I'm really skinny and she was able to fit in my shorts, so the joke of the day was, "It's an accomplishment to get in Kailyn's pants." I hope you get the pun there. The other joke had to do with Spanish class on Friday where we had to describe the person 2 seats away from us- which moving over a row would make me have to describe *Dylan. I was thinking of words to describe him and thought jokingly, "I can't say sexy beast in Spanish and saying hombre I want in my pantalones would just be awkward..."
Then, for whatever reason, everyone wanted to stop and talk to their friends in huge groups of 10 in front of the cafeteria, so it took me a lot of shoving and "excuse me's" to get into the cafeteria. Then once I got to my table I realized something, my lunch money was still in the pocket of the pants *Lexi was wearing. Luckily I have some very nice friends that loaned me some money for lunch.
There was something about the end of my day was very good. I didn't do much so that's probably why. Now it's time for a segment I like to call:

The girl fact of the day:
Or in other words, things I just realize I do a lot that mainly girls only do. Girls share/borrow clothes a lot. Today was the forth time this month that I have borrowed/let someone borrow clothes. Seriously though. I borrowed a pair of Sydney's socks 3 weeks, Sydney borrowed a shirt and sweater from me 2 weeks ago, I borrowed Taylor's tank top on Friday, and *Lexi borrowed my shirt today. I don't know whether it's the fact most girls are very unprepared- I admit that- or girls are just indecisive- I also admit.
That leads me to the other fact. Most girls are very indecisive about what they wear. I probably go through 2 or 3 outfits in the morning to choose what I'm going to wear. Before I joined color guard- I had my first very rainy game last Friday- I would change my outfit before the football. Also, for guys, if a girl has to redo or fix her make- up, tell her she's pretty and if she insists you let her. Some girls use make- up for confidence or a comfort. You should just let her go with what she wants. This GIF clearly expresses a teenage girl's average morning- trust me, parties are much worse.:

I love GIFs. Well, that's all for now. Till then,
Bless ya! Love ya!
Kailyn Wolffe

*All names marked with a "*" are NOT real. I made them up

No comments:

Post a Comment