Thursday, September 8, 2011

Day 3? More like day dream.

Okay, for starters, I was watching Modern Family yesterday- LOVE that show- and I saw a commercial for this new show called Subergatory. Basically, the show is about some girl who moves from New York City to a suburb and everyone in the suburb is pretty much a slut with a nose job. So while I'm watching this commercial, there's one scene where the girl end her super popular school "buddy" are at the mall and I realize something.

I own the pair of "slutty" shorts! I guess I'm more suburban stereotype than I thought. I just thought I should tell you guys that. Now let's get back to all my school stuff.
I almost missed my bus, again. (I hope someone picked up on my Forrest Gump reference.) It's honestly not my fault. My bus is supposed to come at 7:50, except yesterday it came at 7:40. So today, I left at 7:35 to be there early, and right after I'm in view of my bus stop the bus is already there! Ugh, I hate my bus already. I guess I'll leave at 7:30 tomorrow.
Today *Katy asked m to walk with her to gym! I felt so special! Now let's get to the title. So in gym class- everything happens in gym class!- I discovered that my best friend *Lexi has a super hot friend named *Dylan. I introduce myself and he shook my hand- very gentleman like. I thought had never seen this guy before, but when I get to Spanish class? *Dylan! He is- as the Spanish would say- muy caliente. I seriously hope we have some group projects in Spanish.
Speaking of Spanish class, my teacher is offering this program where she takes 50 kids from my high school and we get to travel around Paris, southern France, and Milan for 2 weeks this summer! I would love to visit Milan mainly because it is one of the fashion capitals of the world! Plus, I want to be a fashion reporter for a magazine one day. So far, things look optimistic! I'll keep you guys posted.
Bless ya! Love ya!
Kailyn Wolffe

*All of the names listed are NOT real names. They are just made up.

No comments:

Post a Comment