So today I wanted to join color guard, but I was too late to join so I talked to the band director so I'm in charge of laying out the color guard's flags and helping with electronics. I know it sounds lame, but in the spring I'll be in color guard in the spring for a parade. It should be a lot of fun since I have friends in the color guard and the band. Like I said earlier the theme is Fiddler on the Roof so I bet I'm going to be sick of the music by the end of the football season.
The season premiere of Glee was on last night and I loved it! The music was so good and Chris Colfer did ah-mazing job of course! I just saw the season premiere The Middle and it was... eh. I don't really like The Middle anymore just because... it isn't really funny anymore. Watching Modern Family right now and it's so funny! I've loved Modern Family much more since I got the season 1 DVDs. What I don't get is why they took the girl who played Lily- who's supposed to be, like, 2 now- by a 4 year old! It's weird. My family came up with who my family is like in Modern Family.
- Claire- My Mom- She has a lot of rules. XD
- Phil- My Step Dad- He's the fun parent that bases his parenting off of peerenting.
- Hailey- Me!- I'm a stereotypical teenager like Hailey.
- Alex- My Sister- She's annoying and obnoxiously smart.
- Luke- My Step Brother- Luke is... special.
That's all for now!
Bless ya! Love ya!