Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Why is Angry Birds so addictive?

Heyyy beautiful people. At 4 AM this morning I had a bad dream so I played Angry Birds for an hour then fell back asleep. I wasn't a happy camper in the morning. I had GSA and we're planning for National Coming Out Day at school, so that was fun. Everyone liked my idea to wear purple- which is the color for Gay Rights in case you didn't know. We will also have our Pride Flag hanging for the event. I have to bring in glitter for the posters we're making. It will be so much fun!
In my morning classes we aren't doing much. In Fashion Design we're designing uniforms. My winter/fall uniform consists of motor jackets, scalloped tank tops, skinny jeans, and combat boots. For spring/summer I was thinking high waisted shorts, striped thick strapped tank tops, an optional blazer, and flats for the shoes. Then another look with a strapless floral romper, a cardigan, and flats. It looks pretty good so far considering I haven't even finished the first outfit yet. I'm limited to eight pieces so I'll just pretend it's a uniform for an all girls school.
The best class was gym class though. My friend *Renna and I were leaning against the wall pretending to look at my friend *Lexi as we talked when we were both actually looking at *Dylan. Renna was joking around about Dylan's shirt that had the panda logo for some wildlife organization- we said it was pretty since the background was black and the panda was rainbow. Then Dylan lifted up his shirt to wipe his face. This was Renna and I's reaction when we saw his abs:
image

Lol jk That is such an understatement. It was actually like this:

Maybe a little more dramatic, but no one can prove anything... unless you look at the tape. Our school's weird, they have camera's all around it so they can know our every move. After I pointed out that our school had cameras everywhere and someone could have seen our mellow dramatic reaction, Renna suggested we get the tape, rewind to when Dylan lifted up his shirt, and "rape the rewind button when he puts his shirt back down". So my day was easily made in gym class.
That's all for now- I have an early dinner to attend to. Till then,
Bless ya! Love ya!
Kailyn Wolffe

*All the names marked with a "*" are NOT real. I just made them up.

No comments:

Post a Comment