Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Fashion Filled Day 6

"Fashion, put it all on me. Don't you wanna see these clothes on me? Fashion, put it all on me. I am anyone you want me to be."

-Lady Gaga, Fashion

Since nothing really happened in school today, this post is about, you guessed it, fashion! Since I'm in a Fashion Design I class in school, I was inspired to write about fashion. Now when you first think of fashion, most of you think of clothes. I don't know why, but some runway outfits are just plain crazy. I mean, take a look at this Alexander McQueen designs!:


I'm not saying the gowns aren't gorgeous, but I have no clue where I would wear a dress like that! Some trends I've been noticing some trends this year already. Here's some of the trends I've noticed in clothes AND make- up:

  • Boots/Combat Boots
  • Cap Sleeved Sweaters
  • Animal Patterns (Mainly Cheetah)
  • Mini Skirts
  • Silver Eyeshadow, Black Eyeliner, and Thick Eyelashes.
  • Low Eyebrows with Not Much Arch
  • Neutral Colors with a Dash of Red
Sorry I couldn't write much today. I'll write more and continue on this tomorrow.

Bless ya! Love ya!
Kailyn Wolffe

No comments:

Post a Comment