Thursday, September 15, 2011

Day 8... or day 7 1/2


Phew! What a work out! I just got back from my jazz class. I'm so tired even though class is only an hour long. This is my second class in years. I did dance for 3 years when I was really little. Then I quit. For whatever reason I wanted to get started up again. We're working on a dance to "I Wanna Go" and it's turning out to be epic. For not doing dance for so long then starting up again, I think I'm doing pretty well; though my hip joints are killing me.

So today was a half day- *silently cheers*- so everything went pretty fast. The highlight of the day was joining clubs. Some clubs I'm sure I'm joining JSA, Human Relations Club, Becca's Closet, and- drum roll please- Gay Straight Alliance! No, I'm not gay or bi, I'm just a big supporter in the LGBTQ community. I'm so excited! A lot of my friends are joining, so it should be fun! The people in the club seem nice also. A lot of people recommend to join clubs- looks really good for college.
We just started reading To Kill a Mocking Bird in school. I have to finish reading that soon. I know this is sort of random, but I'm watching Project Runway and I love it when they're doing the side interviews and the people restate their questions so much you know what they were asked. Like in the last episode where the person Becky left and she was doing her goodbye interview and she said, "No, I don't think I went as far as I wanted." I always think, "Wow, I wonder what question they asked." (Sarcasm noted). Am I the only one that does that? (Mumbles) No you aren't Kailyn. I do that all the time! Oh thank you whoever said that!
I started drawing designs in my fashion design class! I love designing so much! I luckily have a template to follow for my clothes. The shape of my first dress looks like this:

I have a brown belt going across the waist. I think the colors will be a beige/ivory on the top and carrot orange at the bottom. There are matching orange buttons going down the front. It looks adorable in my opinion! My other design is a more casual look. It's a cropped, black and white striped, loose fitting T- shirt with high wasted boyfriend jeans- still working on the jeans though. Once I finish I'll post my designs on here. Any suggestions to design will be great.
Well I have to watch the end of Project Runway! Till then,
Bless ya! Love ya!
Kailyn Wolffe

No comments:

Post a Comment